Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

I’ll do one.

I’m pretty sure J and I are the absolute worst at starting projects and abandoning them. Or maybe it’s just me. I have about 10 projects going on at any given time. The only reason I finished this project is because the fabric I ordered for our bedroom curtains came and I’m afraid to cut it wrong. Diversion, peeps.


Anyways, I mentioned how every single light matched in our house and how I’m not exactly thrilled about it. Well, we actually had started replacing the kitchen pendants over the kitchen sink. And by started, I mean we had one old pendant with metal leaves up, and one new pendant that was too low. And it has been this way since January. And I’m actually shocked I let it go on that long.

036
I could have sworn I  took a picture of the mismatched pendants, but apparently I did not. So you will have to use your imagination.


We snagged the new ones from Ikea when we went to Charlotte back in October. They were about 10 bucks each. Doesn’t get better than that.
016
These were the plug in kind, so I cut them and wired them in. It actually is very easy and I did it by myself. The bad part is I didn’t plan my day very well and installed these after my P90x arm workout. That was not my most brilliant move.
017
014
See? I wasn’t kidding about the lights. You can get a better feel for the house layout. The bar area is to the right and you can see the fireplace and living room, too.
001
Best $20 ever spent. 2 down, 5 to go.

Linked to:
 UndertheTableandDreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment