Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Excuses, Excuses

After some requests from J and my mom I have decided to restart this ol' blog of mine. I could say I have been busy, but I really haven't been. After graduating in December with my degree in business administration, concentration in marketing (holler!), I've been doing a whole lotta nothing. I have somehow managed to occupy myself by filling out the occasional job application, taking a month long trip to Ohio, planning our destination wedding in the Bahamas, and doing P90x to get in shape for said destination wedding in the Bahamas. Anyways, I have recently started working on some projects around the house that are pretty cool (You guys have seen SNL’s Miley Show right? It’s pretty cool). So please forgive me for my disappearance. I promise to make it up to you with cute pictures of Mr. Harley! How’s this for starters?

003

 

Did it work?!

Hasta la vista,

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment