Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Guess who's back, back again.

I know you missed me. While I took my blogging vaycay, I also went on a nice, little overnight vaycay to Charlotte! We spur-of-the-moment decided to leave Monday and stayed smack-dab in the middle of the city. The views were gorgeous. So much greenery throughout the city.

Try and spot little Jeremy. haha


We visited the Museum of Modern Art.


And stopped by the Nascar Hall of Fame (even though neither of us are into Nascar).


It was very interesting though. You got to feel how heavy the gas can is to refuel the cars (which is actually super heavy) and jack up the tires among other things. We briefly talked to a guy that was visiting who was a tire carrier. I have no clue on the technical terms. You also can take weird pictures with the statues, if you would like.

We liked.


 Here's the only picture of the two of us together the whole trip. I learned that when choosing to ask someone to take a picture for you to make sure that they are not still using a film camera. I almost ended up with a close up of the ladies face. Which actually would have been awesome. Hmm. Scratch my lesson learned.


I'm not going to lie the main purpose of this trip was to eat at THE LUBE! Or Quaker Steak and Lube for the unfamiliar. Back home in Ohio we lived 20 minutes from Sharon, PA where the original one is. Down here in North Cackalacky the closest one is Charlotte. So we ate their twice, Monday night and Tuesday. Just as good as back home!

And now I'll end this before I bore everyone to tears with our family vacation pictures. Don't want to be "that guy."

No comments:

Post a Comment