Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Waiting is the Hardest Part

We've got the bathroom vanity all primed!



 Now its just the waiting game. Since its a laminate cabinet the primer needs 7 days fully cure to make it more scratch resistant. Booooo. Five days down, two to go! 

So while we're all anxiously waiting- here's a picture of my cutie-boy Harley! 

 

He's watching Comet from Full House.

Random Little Fact: I used to look like Michelle when I was little, so of course I was obsessed with the show. Because of this, I've always wanted a Golden Retriever named Comet. So flash forward to puppy naming time- my little boy didn't look like a Comet. So I compromised and that's what his middle name is. Mr. Harley Comet. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ugh! I'm going to be doing this with my bathroom and kitchen cabinets!! Not looking forward to it. I don't even know where to start! Haha. Good thing I'm crafty and can figure it out pretty easily!

    littlesemperwifey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dog only watches tv when there are monkeys on. And I mean Chimps. It's the strangest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @SemperWifey- My next post I'll give you a break down and what sites I used for guidance!

    @Eric- Only monkeys? That's kinda funny actually haha.

    ReplyDelete