Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Now that’s what I call high quality H2O

Sooooo, our water sucks here. It has 12 chemicals that exceed health guidelines, 24 chemical pollutants, and nitrate amounts that exceed health standards. And it tastes funny. I’m just curious why all of my bushes died when there’s fertilizer and pesticides already in the water?!

Anyways, I decided that we needed to get a water filter to attach to our sink. We have a Brita pitcher but we’re too lazy to use it. We want filtered water out of the tap, dammit! So the best option for us was to go for an under mount filter as opposed to the ones that mount to the faucet because those are ugly. We ended up getting the 3m professional because its supposed to filter out more bad junk. Trust me, nobody likes bad junk.

 032

It’s very straightforward and easy to install. It probably took less than 15 minutes and now we're drinking water free of bad junk! yippee!

 042

The sad part? I actually bought this 5 months ago but just needed some brawn to unscrew the water hose. So thankful my muscleman is back home.Smile

Oh and if you are curious how your water stacks up you can ch-ch-check it out here. I’m crossing my fingers for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment