Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Ross = love.

I have been searching EVERYWHERE for a garden stool that is reasonably priced. Big Lots, Target, Walmart, Lowe's, and online at every store imaginable. The cheapest I have seen was at Target about a month ago on sale for like $59. I mistakenly passed it up thinking I could find a better deal. NOT (Borat voice)! UNTIL NOW! Me and J-dawg were just strolling around Ross and.. BOOM! What do I see? Oh yes. The Garden Stool of My Dreams:

<3

Can you guess how much we got it for?? $29.99! Score! Talk about awesome. Here's the ones I just happened to be looking at before our shopping trip from Target:
(source)

Do you see that price tag? $189.99. Can you see a difference?? Yeah, not so much! Here's a picture of our awesome stool on our screened in porch:
Nosey Harley in the background.

Love. it.

No comments:

Post a Comment