Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Oh Hey.

Why hello there! Long time, no see! A lot has changed since I last posted... Let me give a quick run down.. We have a new addition to the family! Her name is Macy!

   
Harley, our 4 year old Golden, was a bit apprehensive at first, but quickly they became BFF's.



We adopted her from a local animal shelter. She is the sweetest, most precious little girl ever.

Jeremy and I had our wedding in Freeport, Bahamas last year.






I got my first big girl job! And the excitement wore off about a day after starting(if even that). :) I quickly realized my love of money, or more my love of SPENDING money, and realized how much the job market is looking for even HIGHER education. So I started going full-time to grad school working towards my MBA. If you had told me I'd be back in school a couple years ago, or even a year ago, I would have been convinced you were smoking crack.

Enough about me, regarding the house, a ton of changes have happened. The largest change (literally) would be the "workshop" in the back yard. AKA Man Cave AKA Man Shop.
Man Shop. Lots of building and beer drinking take place here.


Which has since been painted to match the house color.

We scored an insanely awesome deal on cabinets from craigslist and have since installed them. It was an offer too good to refuse. So one things leads to another and now we have huge plans for the kitchen including a new floor, backsplash, painting the cabinets white, and of course new appliances.

More to come on that.

Anyways, I look forward to playing catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment